Friday, September 16, 2011

Inside my world of inspirations: Sephora

Okay, so now that you've learned of me from my first blog....learn even more! I have a cupcake confession: I love Sephora Make-up. When I walk inside a Sephora store inspiration hits me from every angle. Not only are the sales staff beautiful but the product they carry is just as exquisite. And there you go; a new design, flavor for cupcakes is born.  Raspberry, Chocolate, Cotton Candy oh my!

Your creativity is born and that's not even half of it....



 

These colours here are icing on the cake....seriously its the icing on the cake. What I've learned and yet learning is that beautiful retro eclectic colours draws you into the domain baby!
As you can see, I find inspiration from practically everywhere. In this photo, I see a world of culture, in the cupcake world I can go to Indonesia, Africa, France, America, England, Malaysia and so on and so on. Oh gosh, I'm totally stoked right now. This blogging experience is PHUN,(just in case you were wondering-fun)
it brings out the kid in me....who wouldn't love cupcakes?, until again guys, have a cupcake and be sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment